Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Turbo Searcher

Default Turbo Searcher

Program Name: Turbo Searcher Standard Version (There's also a Network Version
    using the same version #'s which have separate licenses)
    Current version: 3.50 build 070207
    Desired versions: 3.50 build 061114
    Description:
    Turbo Searcher provides a powerful engine for searching ASCII strings, UNICODE strings and HEX codes within files and supports searching within PDF files not need any PDF products installed in your system, it provides unlimited Relative Operator such as AND, OR, XOR, NOT, etc. It will show an Introductory Texts when searching within files, thus, you will know what the file looks like and don't need to open the file. Turbo Searcher also allows user to search in compressed archives,supports ZIP, JAR, CAB, RAR, ARJ, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, CPIO, RPM, 7Z and DEB formats, and open or copy the files in compressed archives directly, never need install any decompression programs. Also can search within multiple selected folders. And is much faster & smarter than Windows search function.

I normally save all my previous versions before hand, but... well crap happens and the new version acts screwy and I just want to try going back to see if thats the problem. Any help greatly appreciated. I will check my external hdd for possible apps I could contribute.

Administrator

looked long and hard for this,seems all download links loop back to the developer for the latest version.maybe someone else will have more luck or even have the file and send it to you.
    simply me

Beta

There is a page with mail adresses to contact them ... you may try that ^^