Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Link Exchange Question

I am currently the webmaster of www.password-reset.com. I am seeking out possible link partners that our visitors would be interesting in visiting. I've found your website to be a very good fit for our visitors. I have already gone ahead and added your link to our website at: http://www.password-reset.com/resources.php

I am contacting you to see if it is okay to have done so. Also, I would like to ask if you mind linking back to us? If so, please use the linking details below and send me the location of our link on your website.

Here is our linking details:
    Code:
    <a herf="www.password-reset.com"> Password-Reset: Your lost Windows password solution</a>
    We've got several PR6 and 7 websites, so we expect this site to become atleast a PR5 within 1 month and will eventually become a 6 or 7 in 2-3 months.

I hope this can be a way for us to benefit our visitors with excellent content. Hope to hear from you soon.

Zythyr | http://www.password-reset.com/ | support@password-reset.com

Super Moderator

Although this threads has been flagged as possible SPAM, I will leave it in place until the ADMINS have time to review it.

Umm I am really sorry if it is spam. I tried to PM/Email the admin but I didn't get a response. So I thought it would be better to post the topic here.

Administrator

welcome muna580,i did receive a pm from you regarding this and it was forwarded to ablix,i dont know if you sent him the same message.he obviously will read the message but as im sure you will appreciate the large volume of mails he receives means things can take a little while.
    simply me

Thanks alot gaffer