Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bo0gz View Post
    I believe I found a application and I want to share, how should I upload it? Or who do i send it to?
    this thread should clarify things for ya any problems contact ABLIX
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=4287
    simply me

Default MMJB old versions

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar180 View Post
    Hello I have been looking for a website with old Musicmatch Jukebox versions and thankfully i found oldversion. com. I have been looking for old versions because Yahoo! bought the company who made musicmatch and they changed is so much i hate it! the problem is when i try to download Musicmatch Jukebox 7.0 it asks me for a username and password. I entered the username and password i use for the forums but still no luck Please help!
    I have the same problem. If you find out how to get the proper username and password, I would appreciate the information. briverjb

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by briverjb View Post
    I have the same problem. If you find out how to get the proper username and password, I would appreciate the information. briverjb
    not totally sure guys but as the box states connect to partners .musicmatch it could be you need the user name and password that was used when the program was registered to get the download but perhaps ABLIX will clarify this when he next signs in.
    simply me

Default Still can't get a download

Hi,

Has anyone found out what's going on with Musicmatch downloads? I also get the 'user name and password' thing reported earlier in the thread. Also none of the other sites suggested seem to be up. I have to go work on a ship for a while (no internet connect) so want to take V9 and 10 with me. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Mark Preston

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Preston View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone found out what's going on with Musicmatch downloads? I also get the 'user name and password' thing reported earlier in the thread. Also none of the other sites suggested seem to be up. I have to go work on a ship for a while (no internet connect) so want to take V9 and 10 with me. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Mark Preston
    hi mark,
    have a look at goslows post in this thread ,you may find what you are after http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showt...p=20131&page=7
    simply me

Many thanks..

Things like that ALWAYS make me wonder what is going on. It's like someone really wants to make it hard for people.

Whatever.. I have V9 & 10 on disc so all is well.

Thanks again.

Mark Preston

Default MusicMatch jukbox

OLDVERSION.com lists MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX , but the links require a User Name and Passsword for
    http://partners.musicmatch.com/archives/

please remove or provide a username and password.

thnks

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsbb16 View Post
    OLDVERSION.com lists MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX , but the links require a User Name and Passsword for
    http://partners.musicmatch.com/archives/
    please remove or provide a username and password.
    thnks
    I'll second that.

Default downloading muicmatch 7.0 from your website

What do you use for a username and password to allow download of musicmatch 7.0 from oldversion.com? I need the program I have one that didn't finish loading and left the file corrupted so I can't even remove it. Appreciate your help. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Shivers View Post
    What do you use for a username and password to allow download of musicmatch 7.0 from oldversion.com? I need the program I have one that didn't finish loading and left the file corrupted so I can't even remove it. Appreciate your help. Dick
    You cannot do this,
    as stated by Admin on the main site,
    We apologize that downloads for Music Match are not allowed on the OldVersion.com web site. We are redirecting the downloads from our web site's to Yahoo's official archive.
    which unfortunately is just a big time waster for everyone as people come back to oldversion.com asking for the password that Admin does not tell them they will require and is not supplying.

However if you search the forum before posting,nine times out of ten your question would have already been answered.

Try this direct to 7.0:
    http://partners.musicmatch.com/archi...0.0149_ENU.exe

other version directs available here:
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showp...5&postcount=65

enjoy