Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Dragon Naturally Speaking

Hi,

I need any older version of this transcription software

thanx in advance

Administrator

hi there,please read and follow the sticky at the top of this forum when making requests,it helps those who search find the file you are seeking and greatly increases your chances of your request being fulfilled.
    simply me

Super Moderator

Default Please read the Howto Request thread

Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread. Without such information it can be difficult to get your request fulfilled.

Also do not forget there is no piracy allowed, only titles which were trialware/shareware are to be requested.

Administrator

if it was this title you are seeking http://www.digitalriver.com/v2.0-img...s-talk_UK.html doubtful it was ever a trial version,you may want to check out www.ebay.com or www.recycledsoftware.com you may be lucky.
    simply me

it is available as warez - but then it is not a legal way of obtaining and many downloads like this have embedded spyware.
    Last edited by the gaffer; 05-06-2007 at 05:23 AM. Reason: removed site name