Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adobe Acrobat

Default Adobe Acrobat

Program Name: Acrobat 6
    Current version:7.0?
    Desired versions:6.0 trial version
    Description:Acrobat 6.0 ran on xp available as a trial version on a distributed CD at shows. Good for 30 days There may be other trial versions

Default I would like to download acobat reader

Quote Originally Posted by locustfurnace View Post
    The requester, I believe, is asking for Adobe Acrobat, not Adobe Acrobat Reader. Acrobat creates PDF's. While the reader just allows one to view them.

As I mentioned in the above posts, there are already good alternatives to Acrobat.
    I need to reed PDF files in my computer, I have windows 98. Could you send it to me or give me an advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Marķa del Carmen View Post
    I need to reed PDF files in my computer, I have windows 98. Could you send it to me or give me an advice?
    Hi, I'm sure if locustfurnace was around he would recommend Foxit Reader it is free and works very well.
    "Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer and printer, with incredible small size (only 2.1 M download size), breezing-fast launch speed and amazingly rich feature set. Foxit Reader supports Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7.
    In the past, you have to download a huge PDF reader from another software company, go through a lengthy installation process and wait for an annoying splash window to disappear just to open a PDF document."

What are the new facilities in the latest version of adobe acrobat.

Default Adobe Acrobat 4.0.5

Looking for an install of Adobe Acrobat 4.0.x (full install, not just Reader - Distiller, Etc.) Have original license, etc here at work but Adobe doesn't carry ftp of Acrobat that far back (just the updates).

Have third-party software dependant on 4.0.x Acrobat installation and I just don't have the CD anymore...Even if it's a 4.0.x version I can license and patch it accordingly.

Any help is appreciated.

Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan with an Eh View Post
    Looking for an install of Adobe Acrobat 4.0.x (full install, not just Reader - Distiller, Etc.) Have original license, etc here at work but Adobe doesn't carry ftp of Acrobat that far back (just the updates).

Have third-party software dependant on 4.0.x Acrobat installation and I just don't have the CD anymore...Even if it's a 4.0.x version I can license and patch it accordingly.

Any help is appreciated.

Alan.
    Hey Alan, I have Adobe 4 but I have the exact same problem as you with Adobe 5
    I have 6, 7, etc but NOT Adobe 5.

If you have it I'll gladly trade!

Trog

Default Acrobat 6 try out

Here is ACROBAT 6 TRY OUT ENGLSH VERSION for people wanting it...

http://rapidshare.com/files/17083441...Out_EN_BUY.exe

If you want other language, ask me, I'll try to find...