Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator

nearly as funny as me and my son (straight talker) fishing a lake last autumn,he jumped out of his chair to grab his rod as a carp took off on a steaming run,realised he was gonna fall in he dived back for his chair and it tipped straight up and literally shovelled him straight in the lake,oooohhhh i wish i had had a video camera handy.
    simply me

Hah gaffer - that's quite a story. How old is your son? It's delightful that you and your son relate to each other so well. Now to get my dad to sign up for the forums
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ABlix View Post
    Hah gaffer - that's quite a story. How old is your son? It's delightful that you and your son relate to each other so well. Now to get my dad to sign up for the forums
    my son is now 20,weve been fishing every sunday right through from april until late september to early october depending on the weather ever since he was 11 years old.i took him fishing one sunday and hes never stopped since that day,we sure have had some great times,we have matches against each other and his friends who often fish with us,they even ganged up on me in the past and threw me in the lake just because i beat them all and caught the most.If people ever tell you its daft to have kids young tell them the gaffer said thats rubbish,i am 42 my son is now 20 and he has just himself become a dad, yes that makes the gaffer a grandad and a very proud grandad at that.
    simply me