Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Digital Origin FreeDV, IntroDV, EditDV, MotoDV

Digital Origin went bust ages ago and their free and introductory softwares can't be found anywhere anymore.

Would someone have a copy of any of their free downloads like FreeDV, IntroDV, MotoDV, EditDV?

Some of these were purchase software but it's the free intro versions I'm looking for, these were free to download from Digital Origin's website. I lost my original download packages in a disk crash.

Administrator
    simply me

Well there's a reason I did not bother with that. Try using archive.org on digitalorigin.com - zilch. Anybody who'd really have these would know about it.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by kilves76 View Post
    Well there's a reason I did not bother with that. Try using archive.org on digitalorigin.com - zilch. Anybody who'd really have these would know about it.
    no worries,mate checked that out,but now searchers know it was,www.digitalorigin.com that may help,i havent found anything as yet but perhaps super searchers THERESE or GOSLOW may have more luck when they are around.good luck.
    simply me

FreeDV was the free version of introdv you cant have it both ways
    EditDV Unplugged was the free version of editdv and i dont know of a free version of that for pc, only mac
    do you say you had a free version of motodv?

I have the old links for freedv of course they dont work but they are useful

I may possess/upload the win2000 file if thats what you would like (I'm hoping another stupid searcher provides it though) , unfortunately I wouldn't have 98 or mac

Windows 2000 5.6 MB
    ftp://ftp2.digitalorigin.com/software/introdv/FreeDV_win2k.exe
    Windows 98 SE 10 MB
    ftp://ftp2.digitalorigin.com/software/introdv/FreeDV_98se.exe

MotoDV was included in some of the free/demo versions of EditDV but there was no standalone free/demo version of it. Besides the free version I think they had time limited (30 day?) demos. I had all of the original download packages (for PC) but lost them.

Any version that contains some version of EditDV and MotoDV therein would do fine. Preferrably something that will work on WinXP so that I don't have to haul my old Win98 box out. I still have my MotoDV directory hurriedly copied from a Win98 bad disk but there's drivers missing and no matter what I try can't get it to work anymore.

Yeah this subject is dead. If you have the Win2000 version PLEASE upload it!

Okay so I guess you mean me, this is what I have but I have never fully run it so I don't know how far you can take it but now you have what I have & I hope you can make use of it, there are a few hoops to jump through and you require cookies but no scripts or pics to get it >this way to FreeDV_win2k.exe FreeDV 1.1 5.7MB
    b.t.w this is O.V.com nothread ever really dies.