Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Editpad

Default Editpad

Program Name: editpad 3.5.3, also known as Editpad Classic 3.5.3
    Website: googled it and found this url that works: http://support.realcart.com/formmail/download.html

Current version: 3.5.3 final postcardware version
    Desired version: same

Description: Nice simple text editor, better than notepad (imo) but jgsoft no longer has it for download nor will they support it anymore. I never needed support using it, so easy to use. Postcardware so its easy to register by just sending a post card to the programmer. I've done that in the past & got acknowledged ok. But no longer have access to the HD it's on. Hard to find sites to d'l from. Most google links still point to JGSoft and that's useless. Would love to find it here. Thanks.

Beta

Quote Originally Posted by ddabney View Post
    But no longer have access to the HD it's on.
    May I ask why ?
    There might still be a way to get it back from it, maybe ?

Default handy, compact, easy to use

It's a compact little app, very handy to use, takes up little room & resources. I'm always keeping notes on what I'm doing while on the computer, handy little way to do it. I like its time/date stamp format. Doesn't spread files anywhere but the immediate directory. Have only used it with window versions up to 2000 pro, don't know how it would handle xp or vista. Computer it was on I left with family when I made a move. So was looking for it again. Googling it, I found very few sites left to d'l it from. Thought it would fit right in here with the other apps on this site.

Beta

Quote Originally Posted by ddabney View Post
    Computer it was on I left with family when I made a move.
    Erf
    Did they keep it ?
    Even if they don't use it (that would be better than if they used it and formated the HDD anyway )...

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    I like Notepad 2
    never heard of that one dude,but at only 263kbs i will certianly give it a go.
    simply me

Yes its my favourite!

Let me know how you like it Gaffer!

Default Editpad 5.4.6

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows where to get editpad 5.4.6.. JGsoft only has the latest version, and I think it's too cluttered. I used to use vers 5, and it was pure dip. Anyways, if anybody has v. 5.4.6 any vers 5.x.x would be fine, too. Tenks.

Program Name: Editpad Light
    Current version: 6
    Desired versions: 5.0.0 - 5.4.6
    Last edited by the gaffer; 01-16-2008 at 06:20 AM. Reason: moved to existing thread

Quote Originally Posted by adawxawx View Post
    ...Desired versions: 5.0.0 - 5.4.6 "<<<< DOWNLOAD STARTS"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Goslow; 01-16-2008 at 03:33 PM. Reason: 2many-

Quote Originally Posted by Goslow View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks!
    PS, how did you get this?