Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Moderator

Gotcha. Did not see the link for downloading the trial version the first time.

I am not going to go through the process of filling out the forms to download a current version just so I can snag the filename, which is what would need to locate an older version. Maybe someone else may know the filename to seek, or feel like going through the registration process.

Simply searching for the program, turned up this bit of information. This is in reply to someone else seeking versions 3, 4 and 5.

Max 3 uses a hardware lock and will require updated drivers unless you are running Windows NT 4 or 98. You may have issues getting 4 and 5 to run on XP. 3, 4, and 5 all do work on Windows 2000 Pro SP4.

Super Moderator

Default Merging Threads

Thanks for the pointer. Forgot this was asked for before. So threads will be merged.

Well my pc specs are pretty new; I built this computer not too long ago. My theory is the OS since I don’t see vista anywhere on the properties/comp ability anywhere. If this is the problem is there anything I can do?