Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Cinema 4D

Default Cinema 4D

Can someone give a URL Link to a download of Cinema 4D R7 DEMO for Windows 98.

Program Name:Cinema 4D
    Current version:10
    Desired versions:7
    Description:A 3-D modeling and animation program.

Why isn't anyone replying? Please just tell me WHY????

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by virtualmachine07 View Post
    Why isn't anyone replying? Please just tell me WHY????
    as this is the requests board perhaps no one has replied as they cannot find the file you want,you could in the meantime check out ebay.com or www.recycledsoftware.com
    simply me

Super Moderator

I for one, have several projects I work on when I have time. Helping people find files they seek is a 'public service' I volunteer my time for when I am up to it.

Please do not expect someone to fill in your request simply because you asked. This is not a 'Help Desk' you're paying for and should expect prompt service.

If your request goes unfulfilled, sorry. But do not bump up your thread. When I have the time, and I know Goslow also does the same. But we often do go back many days and try to answer threads which have gone unanswered, but we do this when we want to.

Thanks,sorry about thinking someone would answer right away.

Also asking for something that has never existed wont speed up the process

I did however find CINEMA 4D XL version 6.103 but XL version 7 would be a hard find,various demos did appear with pc magazine cds so someone may have it.

DOWNLOAD CINEMA 4D XL version 6.103 6.5MB

Thanks for the link!

P.S. This has nothing at all to do with Cinema 4D, but How do climb up the ranks as a member to become an Administrator?I really want to know how.Do you have to make so many threads or help so many people?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by virtualmachine07 View Post
    P.S. This has nothing at all to do with Cinema 4D, but How do climb up the ranks as a member to become an Administrator?I really want to know how.Do you have to make so many threads or help so many people?

As for climbing the ranks to become a Mod or Admin. That is not how we got to where we are. The owners handpicked us. I've been the sites Moderator for several years now. Therese, has been a mod for as long a time as well. The_Gaffer is the only other Admin, other than the owners of the site.

There hasn't been anyother MOD's or Admins other than a few, a long long time ago.

So posting or helping does not "earn" you a position.