Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Adobe After Effects

Hi!

I'm looking for a 30 day trial of Adobe After Effects Professional 6.5 . I have been to the adobe website but they do not have it, only the new CS3 trial is availbale.

If anybody knows were I can get a trial of Adobe After Effects Professional 6.5 please help me out.

-Briony

Default Archive?

I dunno, I've been looking for After affects 7 and can't find it. Adobe has disabled all downloads of previous versions. The only thing I havent tried yet is the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.

http://www.archive.org/index.php

Try this; I am about to. The Archive can be pretty helpful in getting old software.

Quote Originally Posted by briony View Post
    Hi!
    I'm looking for a 30 day trial of Adobe After Effects Professional 6.5 . I have been to the adobe website but they do not have it, only the new CS3 trial is availbale.
    If anybody knows were I can get a trial of Adobe After Effects Professional 6.5 please help me out.
    -Briony
    In future please read & follow the pinned topic at the top of the request forum,you can edit your post and add the missing details.
    ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/aftereffects/win/6.x/
    Quote Originally Posted by gump22 View Post
    I dunno, I've been looking for After affects 7 and can't find it. Adobe has disabled all downloads of previous versions...
    you can just go higher up the dex in the previous link I posted to find it and other Adobe ware or 7.x
    Last edited by Goslow; 08-14-2007 at 11:33 PM. Reason: 2ndrequest7.x

Default Thanks Goslow

Thanks Goslow, A friend was looking to try out After Effects, but his system specs were rather...... low. LOL