Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Adobe Production Studio

Hello, I have an older operating system and need an older version of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Affects 7.0. Both were included in the old Production Studio.

Program Name: Adobe Premiere Pro
    Current version: CS3 (3.0)
    Desired versions: 2.0 (included in Production Studio)
    Description: (From website) Capture, edit, and deliver video to disc, the web, and mobile devices.

Program Name: Adobe After Affects
    Current version: CS3 (8.0)
    Desired versions: 7.x (included in Production Studio)
    Description: (From website) Create motion graphics and visual effects with the industry standard.

I have been searching for these versions for a long time and could not find them. Adobe has disabled all downloads of previous versions of their products on their website and even others, as I can see from the empty Flash page on Oldversion.

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Super Moderator

Before anyone starts searching a simple question has to be asked.

Have these titles been available as Shareware? Trialware?

As you may already be aware, we do not condone piracy and will not support it. So any links to Full Versions are not permitted here. Requests for such will be locked.

I WAS NOT asking for a full version of this software, I was asking for trialware, which is legal. I WAS NOT asking for you to help me pirate software. Here's the answer to your "simple question": YES, this software is and has been legally availabe as trialware/shareware. I was asking for TRIAL VERSIONS, NOT PIRATED FULL VERSIONS!!! If you happened to be intelligent enough to make the connection that I had read the rules for this website and I know that "links to full versions are not permitted here", you might make the connection that I was asking for Trialware!
    Can't you see that this site has available old trial versions of such popular software like Norton Antivirus, WinZip, WinRAR, PowerISO, Nero, AnyDVD, Cool Edit Pro - Now known as Adobe Audition, PowerDVD, and Paint Shop Pro! According to you, I assume this software should be removed due to piracy concerns.

Mabey you should try helping people before shutting them down like that. I made an effort to try and follow the rules that you created for you own little virtual world, and you tell me that my request will be locked. People here are looking for help, not to be told that we are not following your petty little rules. Shove your locusts in the freezer, Mr. Locust, because it looks to me like you're just a lost soul that finds a home in your little world that you've created and loves to boss people around. I'm sure many people agree.

You really could do a better job promoting this forum. Next time I'll look for help elsewhere.

Release Candiate 1

Adobe After Effects 7.0 Tryout
    ftp://ftp2.adobe.com/pub/adobe/after...7_0_Tryout.zip (≈1216 MB)

Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 Tryout
    ftp://ftp2.adobe.com/pub/adobe/premi...2_0_Tryout.zip (≈563 MB)

Super Moderator

Regardless of what you think I should have assumed, from past experience users will follow the guidelines while asking for a full version. I do not know you nor you I, hence the question.

All titles you mention are shareware. Otherwise they would not be hosted here.

No one was "shutting you down" it was a simple question which you have obviously taken as a personal attack. It is not. I do not know you. But I know from the history of past visitors to this site that simple requests for these types of titles are often followed by the OP asking for the FULL VERSION and getting mad when we post links to trialware.

As for your thread being locked. I did not say this thread would be locked I said such requests for full versions will be locked. If I felt you were asking for a warez copy don't you think I would have already locked the thread?

People are here looking for help and they think we should find their requests without any input on their part and thus get angry when we ask them to fill out some helpful information. If that is so upsetting then find the files yourself. We are not being paid to do this, you did not pay did you? Such gratitude for someone helping you.

I am sure many people take offense when they are told to help themselves out by helping us by filling in such small tiny details.

Default XPY is full of awesomenesss

*bump for old links that still work

i just got through with a 5 hour search for adobe premiere pro 1.5 trial edition and i'm so happy i found it. where i found it? on the same site as xpy's version 2.0 link, it's here >>ftp://ftp2.adobe.com/pub/adobe/premi...1_5_Tryout.exe

sheez, that was alot of work to get that thing. i installed language packs(japanese), translated some german website(using babelfish) .. nothing worked except oldversion. i had no idea oldversion had a forum. hehe.

thanks