Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default OFFLINE WEBSITE SEARCH - Search Maker Pro

People please help

Im developing an offline database using solely Htm documents. I've tried using Search Maker Pro 3.2 to insert a search funtion to search every htm documents i have in the folder.

I cut and paste the search function into my index main site and paste it there. It can searc, however when i click on the link it says Page Cannot be found. Ive gone through the troubleshoot for Search Maker Pro and i still have the same problem

Can anyone tell me if there's any other way i can insert a search engine ( without js) into my offline website for intranet use?..

Please help

Release Candiate 1

As far as i know this program creates a html file!? Did you rename or move this file?

Edit: I think it needs to be placed in the same directory as the target files, and if you change its name or location, or the name and location of the target files, the whole thing will stop working.

(sorry for the bad grammar)
    Last edited by XPY; 09-05-2007 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Addendum