Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default loading .chm file in jPanel

hi,
    I m new to CHM. I am creating the my application using java and using visual CHM i'm loading the help file.
    I can able to load .CHM file separately.

my requirement is, i have to load chm file in jpanel / jframe.

can any one help me?

Thanks in advance.

Default Newbee problem concerning a pair of cordless speakers

What's up. I'm searching for some advice to assist me install a wireless speaker. Excuse me in the event I'm not in the appropriate thread. To avoid speaker cable clutter, I have acquired a 5.8 GHz wireless loudspeaker system for my surround speakers. The transmitter hooks up to the surround receiver rear speaker outputs. Commonly the transmitter goes into stand by after a few minutes of not having acquired music. Interestingly, my AV receiver keeps giving off a hum whilst in standby. This prevents the cordless transmitter from entering stand by. That in turn causes my wireless amps to stay on all the time and give off a small hum via my rear speakers. This sound isn't present when my audio receiver is working, i.e. active. I have been considering putting in some form of switch to detach the audio link between my surround receiver and the cordless transmitter however this remedy won't appear to be sophisticated. I would appreciate any kind of suggestions.

Default Advice required with regard to adding a wireless speaker kit

I'm sorry should I be in the inappropriate thread. I'm trying to find some help and advice concerning how to set up an outdoor wireless speaker. The issue that we have is that often my audio receiver is sending out a hum when it is switched off which causes the transmitter that I utilize for my wireless speakers to keep awake. I find this will cause the wireless receivers to be awake as well. That triggers my surround speakers to always send out a hum whilst my AV receiver is in standby which is certainly sort of bothersome. I have been thinking of putting in some form of switch to disconnect the audio link between my surround receiver and the cordless transmitter but that remedy does not appear to be sophisticated. I'd personally appreciate any kind of recommendations.