Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gold

Default The Arcrobat adobe redirect from Oldversion

Watchout for this one for the oldversion of adobe. I got took last night when I seen that a Adobe was having the special for 11.65 for 3 year subscription.I have been getting old versions of software from Oldversion off and on for a couple of years and this is the first time I've gotten burned. I talked with Adobe this morning and unfortunatly I just lost 49.00 and some change, gave out my bank # , email addy ect on a spam sight for ClickBank. You know when you hit the button for adobe, last night about 10:40 pm I wanted to get a newer oldversion of Adobe, so I come to my favorite place-Oldversion.com click on for adobe, then that;s where it all began with the special for the adobe acrobat8 for a special offer of 11.65 for 3 years unlimited membership.Bam-it redirects to ClickBank .I put my credit card info in and then pops up they took out 49.00and some change.So I didn't coplete the transaction and guess what, it hit my bank. Today my bank had to close my bank card out, which I USE ALL THE TIME, and I don't even hav the product. I talked with Adobe and they said no, they can't help---- So just wanted everyone else to know about this little ditty......

Well its not good to ever give any info!!!!

Im sorry you had a bad experience.....

Welcome to the site

EDIT:

I just tried all the Adobe reader links and i didnt get redirected to anything (I just got a 404 error on all links)
    Last edited by The Dude; 10-12-2007 at 07:47 PM.