Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TOTALLY work safe.

http://www.penisland.net

Originally posted by The Dude@Mar 2 2005, 01:14 AM
    TOTALLY work safe.

http://www.penisland.net
    was there a joke in there somewhere ? i must of missed

chester_ting

... :blink:

numb

To think its actualy a legitimate site and all.. I honestly dont think they get the joke either! they should try and add something to there name like "writing instruments" or something. c'mon "penisiland"? that sounds like
    just what the hell it sounds like!

Originally posted by numb@Mar 4 2005, 01:37 PM
    To think its actualy a legitimate site and all.. I honestly dont think they get the joke either! they should try and add something to there name like "writing instruments" or something. c'mon "penisiland"? that sounds like
    its actually penisland meaning PEN ISLAND not PENIS LAND kind of sad for them really as im sure many wouldnt look at the site due to its name and possible images if they check it out

numb

I made a typo, i meant "penisland"

chester_ting

Oh you had me

Originally posted by numb@Mar 4 2005, 01:37 PM
    They probably figure it will draw MORE ATTN this way (Trouble is when ppl goto the site and see ITS NOT THAT,they will leave straight away!! )

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    They probably figure it will draw MORE ATTN this way (Trouble is when ppl goto the site and see ITS NOT THAT,they will leave straight away!! )
    sure will attract more attention !!! but from what type of person !!!!! fancy the DUDE looking at sites that are spelt PENISLAND lol lol lol and finding it important enough to drag up after 2 years lol lol lol xxxxx dude