Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gold

Default Help me please!!!!! My phones showing limited service!!!

I got this phone about a month ago it's a samsung e250 and the service provider is o2. It was working fine untill yesterday, then it started showing limited sevice and network unavailable! I can only make emergency calls, I can't recieve calls or texts or anything else I tried taking the sim out and the sim works fine in another phone so it must be a problem with the phone because even when i put a new sim in it shows the same error?? What should i do????
    Last edited by aptom; 11-29-2007 at 12:36 PM.

Administrator

if the phones only a month old then return it for a warranty repair,if it was second hand then you may have got yourself a stolen phone,many people lose or have a phone stolen and then report lost/stolen after a while when they are sure it is not going to be found,if this is the case then the imei number is logged on a database and it will show as no service or will just access the sim but never get a signal.if you are sure the phone is not stolen and is second hand then the best bet is to buy a new one mate,from experience with samsung mobiles then its not worth the hassle of taking it to bits as they are a slide phone and between the two halfs is a ribbon cable and it is so easy to damage and really expensive to replace if you do damage it.considering you can buy those samsungs now for less than £50 and the ribbon cables are £20 plus then as with most mobiles nowadays they are virtually a disposable item.
    simply me

Gold

Default Thanks ill get a new one - my guarantee is still active

thanks for the help the gaffer!!