Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Paws Typing

hockeyman16

I'm not exactly sure what it was called, but it was a typing tutorial program with a cat named PAWS. There was a feature in the program called PAWS Party, which allowed you to test your typing speed and unveil random pictures.

It was pretty cool and I would like to see it again. The last time I used it was about 7 years ago.

Does anybody have the slightest clue as to what I am trying to describe here? I think it was called "The Wonderful World of PAWS" or something to that effect.

Louie C. B)

I Know What Game It Is That Your Talking About The Name Is Paws Party Were At The End Yuo Type Very Fast To Complete The Bodies Of Paws Friends To Come To His Party And Bubbles Pop When You Do It The Faster U Type The More Bubbles Pop It Was A Game I Played When I Was In Elementry School I Loved It I Actully Got To This Site And Joined Because I Was Looking For It And Thought U Had It And Opened It Up I Love That Game And Super Munchers If I Could Find That I Would Be So Happy