Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Uninstall Nero

gnslngr

There is no uninstaller that comes with the Nero....I tried 2 different versions from your site and after i couldn't get the 5.5.9.9 to work (demo was expired)...I removed from the add&remove in the control panel...I then tried the 5.5.9.0 version and i got the same results (demo was expired)...But this time when i tried to remove from the contol panel it just told me that nero had already been uninstalled and if i wished for the "NERO installer" to be deleted from the remove list...not unistalled just deleted from the "add & remove" list in the contol panel...What am I doing wrong??

lifeover.com

it leaves certain files on yuor computer, so that it knows you have used up the full demo. then, when you download a new copy of it, it will access those files, and be able to tell that you have already used for the trial period, and not let you. you have to manually remove them, if you want to get around it, but they are usually with your system files so it's kinda tough.

mokopuna

Download Regcleaner from www.jv16.org. It will remove traces of nero, and any references it doesn't detect can be removed by using the regedit feature.

mokopuna

Download a copy of Regcleaner from www.jv16.org. It will remove traces of Nero from the registry.