Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default cant play movies

i am using windows millenium, have interactual dvd player. 2.0. watched dvd's all the time. upgraded to newersion version but couldn't get to work. still have original version, error code telling me can't find my dvd decoder. can anyone help me? signed frustrated.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by cyclopse69 View Post
    i am using windows millenium, have interactual dvd player. 2.0. watched dvd's all the time. upgraded to newersion version but couldn't get to work. still have original version, error code telling me can't find my dvd decoder. can anyone help me? signed frustrated.
    the problem may be that the newer version does not find your dvd drive because it does not support that drive ,this does happen with a lot of hardware newer version do not support the older hardware.as you have windows millenium then you could just use system restore to a point just before installing the newer version and it should put you back to your older version as sometimes when you try to go backwards then you have problems with (a newer version is already on your system messages)even after they have been uninstalled.
    simply me