Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Software lost in a house fire

On March 28 of this year, my house caught fire. The fire started in my computer room - too many things plugged into too many things. The fire was contained to this room, but the smoke and heat severely damaged the rest of the house as well. We have been housed in an apartment and will be moving back to the house by the end of this month.

The problem is that the majority of my software - a 14 year collection was lost in that fire. I have managed to replace WordPerfect, MS Office Suite, Print Shop 22 and Print Master Gold, I cannot find the WordPerfect Graphic sets that I had nor can I find Micrographix PhotoMagic 3. It was old, but it did a great job of editing photos and removing the newspaper dot pattern. I also had an old version of Print Shop that I'm sure is lost forever

I also had old versions of Click Art by TMaker - before Broderbund took over.

There was a 10-disc set of Corel Images that I have not seen in stores lately.

The graphics in the newer versions are not nearly as good. Is there anywhere I can find these old but better versions of this software?
    Last edited by alpha3rd; 12-23-2007 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Needed to underline and italicize

Administrator

a good start would be www.recycledsoftware.com also worth a browse is ebay.com as many of these older titles pop up in bundles of cds people are clearing out.
    simply me