Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

lennie

I have hundereds of old versions including;

Thumbs 4.0
    Winzip.7.0
    ARJ.exe 1.40 -2.25
    Directory Freedom
    Realsm 3D v1.5
    Audio Rack 3.05
    Cakewalk Audio
    FPROT older ones
    Jet_Audio v3.1
    Keytar
    Sea
    Ulead gif 2.0
    Ulead iPhoto Express
    Tree Size
    Winamp2.09
    Wordview 97

Badcopy 3.3 & 3.5
    system Mechanic
    Isobuster 1.5
    registry Clean Expert 1
    Siren 3.49
    Html Compress 4.1
    AceHtml 5
    Active Perl 5.6
    Homesite 1.2
    Icon Forge

etc...lots of etc...
    just mail me.

Welcome to OLD VERSION my friend!!!!!

I hope your stay is a pleasant one

Thanx for your offerings

Default Badcopy

Hey Lennie!
    My name is Bill. It seems you have copies of Badcopy Pro from Jufsoft.com. Do you have a older version that was free to the public. It seems that the current version is $40 bucks.

I have a flash drive that the format has gone bad. Badcopy listed all the files on it but wouldn't allow saving it untill you buy it.

Thanks you

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman143 View Post
    Hey Lennie!
    My name is Bill. It seems you have copies of Badcopy Pro from Jufsoft.com. Do you have a older version that was free to the public. It seems that the current version is $40 bucks.

I have a flash drive that the format has gone bad. Badcopy listed all the files on it but wouldn't allow saving it untill you buy it.

Thanks you
    seeeing as the thread is close on 3 years old i doubt lennie is still around,but feel free to read and follow the pinned topic how to request an app and make a request on the request board for this program,you may be lucky.
    simply me

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman143 View Post
    Hey Lennie!
    Thanks you
    There is no version of that software that I know of that was ever freeware.

You could try some of the freeware "data recovery" tools in this thread (then click link in top right corner to view rest of thread)

I've seen reports that there has been some success using TestDisk and PC INSPECTOR on flash drives with the file version of PC INSPECTOR working better than the flash version! however I havn't tried them myself as yet.

Dont know if anyone has tried Roadkil's good products on a flash drive.
    Roadkil's Freeware data recovery (updated links)
    Roadkil's Raw Copy (updated links)

There is also the hard to find last freeware (afaik) version 3.6 NT/2000/XP. of Smart Flash Recovery, I used the polish server, but I think that it might be more suited to deleted files than your problem.

There is Driverescue 1.9d in that first thread I pointed to and here is another free recovery product CD Recovery Toolbox Recover files from damaged or corrupted CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-Ray disks

If none of those work there is the recommended shareware GetDataBack to try.