Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Need DVD copy software!

Hi guys,
    I want to make extra copies of my wedding DVD video to share with my family and friends but I want to make them as the original one. Is there any software which copy entire DVD with the quality like the original one?
    Thanks for help in advance!

I think some people would recommend Nero, it's a classic. Maybe you've heard about it? But I'm not going to give you this recommendation, look at this instead! The software is called Ashampoo Burning Studio.

If you're more interested in free software you might look at what is provided by the sourceforge.net. Look at this link, maybe you'll find something interesting?

Beta

Agreed. As it's your wedding's DVD, I guess there shall be no kind of anti-copy protection whatsoever, so any ISO/copy/burning software should do fine.

I'd recommend Pavtube DVD Copy to you, it's s the best DVD Copy tool to copy DVD to DVD or copy DVD to hard drive with excellent DVD copying quality.

Pavtube DVD Copy can remove the Region Codes of DVD, and most protections, including the CSS, RC, RCE, UOPs, and Sony ArccOS. Moreover, this DVD clone software can fully erase the rewritable DVD disc to get a blank disc. Try Pavtube DVD Copy for free to make 5 DVD copies in the first month without watermark.

So I recommend you this tool,you can see detail and free download it here:

Here is a step by step guide about how to use it:

I hope this may help you.

DVD Smith is freeware and is great if you just copy DVD to your hard drive. For DVD to DVD copying, I recommended Movie DVD Copy. It is a pretty good DVD Copy program that rip protected DVDs. I've been using it all the time and never miss backing up a DVD. These two software can be found at Movie DVD Copy website

There is free software called DVD Decryptor that allows you to put your DVD in digital format by making an image of it (ISO, etc.).

Afterward, you can use a program such as Daemon Tools to mount the image so that you can distribute it without the CD, or you can use a freeware program such as CDBurnerXP to make a DVD from the image file.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Quote Originally Posted by OldVersion.com Admin View Post
    There is free software called DVD Decryptor that allows you to put your DVD in digital format by making an image of it (ISO, etc.).

Afterward, you can use a program such as Daemon Tools to mount the image so that you can distribute it without the CD, or you can use a freeware program such as CDBurnerXP to make a DVD from the image file.
    Alcohol 120% (see link!) is one of my personal favourites when it comes to mounting ISO images and burning them down. I think it's excellent! It has never failed me.

WinCopyDVD is a dvd ripper and dvd copy software. It is the only dvd copy software in the world could copy DVD to VCD in 30 minutes and DVD to SVCD in 60 minutes (depending on the computer's speed!), It is very easy to use, just one click to copy DVD to vcd. Step by Step wizards, no need any special knowledge.

Maybe I am too late to give my advice,but I aslo to give my opinion ,I used iskysoft dvd copy for mac ,an think it is very well.

If you also need you can go DVD Copy Software software free download directory to find you need.