Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Joan

Looking for old version of Lotus 1-2-3 and Freelance Graphics. Any suggestions? A viewer similar to what's available for Microsoft products would do just fine. I have a number of files that were created in Lotus applications and all I want to do is be able to view and print.

helper

better late than never I suppose ,try edit
    Enjoy

Super Moderator

Do not post links to retail software, it is illegal to use these titles without a license, as they are copyrighted material, and must still be paid for.

Lotus 1-2-3 license can be purchased here for $227
    http://www.dealtime.com/xPO-Lotus_1_2_3_Li...ly_PC_D5CF5LL_E

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Looking for old version of Lotus 1-2-3 and Freelance Graphics. Any suggestions? A viewer similar to what's available for Microsoft products would do just fine. I have a number of files that were created in Lotus applications and all I want to do is be able to view and print.
    If you have created Lotus 123 files with Lotus SmartSuite 9.5 editions then you can save these file with .xls extension in ms excel but you must first open these files in lotus 123 and then save as .xls.
    but if you don't have lotus software then you will have to search on net for torrent download.
    I have Lotus Smartsuite 9.5 authorised CD which was running fine in windows XP but yesterday I installed windows XP SP3 and now I am not able to install the lotus software. So my problem was same. Only thing I have old C drive on seperate hard disk so I could access these files and then save as .xls.

Default Freelance Graphics Files with Hyperlinks in XP SP3

I cannot get my .prz files that have hyperlinks to open with Freelance graphics on XP SP3 with a Norton firewall. It freezes my program and says "updating links". Symantec denies any problem. It cannot be solved by removing the Symantec program. I have seen it on 2 different machines.

Any suggestions? Is it an XP SP3 problem alone?

Default Problem solved -

Quote Originally Posted by userr8507 View Post
    I cannot get my .prz files that have hyperlinks to open with Freelance graphics on XP SP3 with a Norton firewall. It freezes my program and says "updating links". Symantec denies any problem. It cannot be solved by removing the Symantec program. I have seen it on 2 different machines.

Any suggestions? Is it an XP SP3 problem alone?

The problem is Norton's "Internet Security" product (NIS), Not XP SP3. Once you have installed NIS, it cannot be fixed. Their Client Firewall and anti-virus pkgs work fine.