Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default MHX First Defense

This is relatively unknown prog, but its a free antivirus prog developed by microhardxce.

Now what i like about it is it comes with a thing called live help, so if I have trouble getting rid of a virus or need computer help, I can log on free and ask for help any time of day.

Can anyone hook me up yo?

Administrator

http://www.freewarefiles.com/downloa...rogramid=39650 links are functional but not verified for correct file version.please with future requests follow the pinned topic.
    simply me

Thank you for your help!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus222 View Post
    Thank you for your help!
    youre welcome.
    if you check past postings as well as look at the ov homepage there are many free antivirus programs available,avg free is a very popular antivirus program and i myself have compared it to many of the big names etc on machines with virus and all sorts on them and it gves excellent results every time,it has often found and removed items that others did not even detect.a good antivirus that updates regularly means you would very rarely if ever need to get support.enjoy the forums.
    simply me