Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Looking for a CD Publisher!

Hi,

Does anyone know of a company that does CD duplication in UK as I am unable to fix a deal here in the US? I'm looking to duplicate about 1500 CDs through a company that has done audio CDs before and can accept my artwork in Corel Draw (or for a small charge can convert my artwork to their preferred format). I do not want to go the replication route as it is costly and in any case no company will do replication for anything below 1000 in quantity.
    Regards

Default CD duplication / replication question

Hi,
    Now days in this web world everyone needs CD duplication and replication. CD replication is a good method to make multiple copies. There are many companies which can provide you this service. I have one suggestion for you ,do a google search,nobody could really suggest one as its you thats paying and obviously they do not know your location and budget
    Last edited by the gaffer; 02-05-2008 at 04:06 AM.

Default Need DVD copy software!

Yes! Last week I have copied my seminar DVD, for this I had used DVD Cloner V software. It gives best quality like the original one and it’s very easy to use. If you want all in one copying software then DVD cloner V is the right software for you. Look at http://dvd-cloner.software-com.com/ Hope it will help you too.
    Good luck!

felix

Default Help me convert videos in 3GP!!!

I have a video clip that I need to share with my friends so that we can all enjoy our lovely moments. I want to have this video on their mobiles but I can’t get to convert it to 3GP format. Do you people have any software or can suggest me some that can make my task easier???

Administrator

not heard of any freeware titles for this purpose but this is low priced and should cover your needs http://www.imtoo.com/3gp-video-converter.html
    simply me

Default Re:Help me convert videos in 3GP!!!

Nice thoughts to share the videos with your friends. I have a 3gpconverter which provides 3GP Video Converter which is powerful, useful and so easy to use. It can not only convert video files like MOV, RM, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG to 3GP, 3G2, MPEG4, RM, but can also convert 3GP video file to video formats such as 3GP to AVI, 3GP to MPEG, 3GP to Divx. It can convert audio-only 3GP file to MP3, WAV, RA, AAC, M4A and vice versa, and also grab audio tracks from supported video files. Happy Converting.

Default Need a converter for MP4 and 3GP!!!

Hi Everybody,

I have some videos files and need to convert them to MP4 and 3GP.I know that there are lots of software that provide you with this service but I am looking suggestions from you so that I can get a good one from your suggestions.

Please do suggest.

Beta

Well, when it's about converting videos, I guess SUPER is among the best ones ...

Default Re:Need a converter for MP4 and 3GP!!!

You are right!!! There are many that can appeal to your need but the one I use is hassle – free and does what I want with good quality and fast too. You can have a go for 3GP Video Converter and I believe that it can be useful to you.

Default Seeking solution for converter!!!

I have a bunch of questions that need to be taken care of like I want a converter for files to play on my mobile in 3GP format and also need to convert my audio files that are in my CD to my mobile ringtones.Can I get any software/site that can provide me a good solution?
    Last edited by the gaffer; 04-14-2008 at 02:56 AM. Reason: threads merged