Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    felix

Default Seeking a software for MPEG to dvd converter…anyone!!!!

Hello everyone,

I have been viewing videos in MPEG format but I would like to have them run in dvd format so that I can take them to the big screen where the picture is great to watch. Do any of you know any tools that can help me on this?

Default Anyone knows any DVD Ripper?

Hi People,
    I am on the look out for fast and easy to use DVD ripping software, which can provide good speed with decent quality. I am having a storage problem in my system as I have many things to keep update and there are DVD format movies which are large files which use a lot of space in hard drive. Any help will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks a lot!

Default Anyone knows any DVD Ripper?

I think that you should have already got a bunch to choose from as there are many available and coming all the way through. I use Avex DVD Ripper which makes ripping of DVD files easy for me and takes hardly any time. The quality is good and no loop holes ….I guess!!!!

Hope this would help you.

Last edited by the gaffer; 04-18-2008 at 03:07 AM. Reason: threads merged

Default Re:Help me convert videos in 3GP!!!

Nice thoughts to share the videos with your friends. I have a 3gpconverter which provides 3GP Video Converter which is powerful, useful and so easy to use. It can not only convert video files like MOV, RM, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG to 3GP, 3G2, MPEG4, RM, but can also convert 3GP video file to video formats such as 3GP to AVI, 3GP to MPEG, 3GP to Divx. It can convert audio-only 3GP file to MP3, WAV, RA, AAC, M4A and vice versa, and also grab audio tracks from supported video files. Happy Converting.

Administrator

strange that you register and then post the exact same message as member YASILA in the same thread,spamming is not welcome on this forum and only gets removed.
    simply me

goodfriend

goodfriend

Default Share : how to convert dvd and video to zune

Share : how to convert dvd and video to zune
    1. Free download Zune Video Converter + DVD to Zune Suite at Share : how to convert dvd and video to zune , install and launch.
    2. Click DVD to Zune Converter component, load your DVD by clicking 'Open DVD' button or choosing 'Open DVD' from 'File' drop down menu, choose the DVD ROM in your PC, it will take you to the DVD menu in the player screen.
    3. Click the "Setting" and go to menu "Subtitle", Set Subtitle to what you like.
    4. Click the "Setting" and go to menu "Audio Track", Set audiotrack to what you like. To 'Output Folder', Enter the full pathname or choose the path where you want to save your video files by clicking 'Output folder'. The default output format is WMV, which natively supported by Zune. You can also hit "Setting -> Output settings", select other output formats you like (MP4, H.264, WMV7/8/9, MP3, WMA, etc.)
    5. The converter will automaticly detect the main movie of your DVDs, it will popup with below window to let you make a decision, just keep the setting of "Record from movie start point" and output file size setting, the default setting is the best for good quality and compact output file size, click "Yes" to start ripping DVD to Zune video files.
    Tips: You can also just record any part of movie by drag the slide bar to where you want to start, and click the "Convert" button, please select "Record from current time point". This provide you with more flexibility.
    6. Find the .wmv or .mp4 file that DVD to Zune converter created and add it into your Zune software library.
    7. Load the .mp4 or .wmv files to Zune by clicking 'Sync contenct to and from your Zune'. Done!
    Share : how to convert dvd and video to zune
    Last edited by the gaffer; 04-19-2008 at 10:29 PM. Reason: threads merged

The testing for several DVD to iPod converters

When the mp3 just come out a few years ago, people suddenly discovered that, with such a small device, carrying heavy machine CD and running everywhere are no longer needed.

Pavtube DVD to iPod Converter

Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter

PQ DVD to iPod Video Converter

Super DVD to iPod Converter

Xilisoft DVD to iPod Converter

Movkit DVD to iPod Ripper

Conclusion: overall, for the appearance, all the software has their unique design, and which one to choose is up to you. In my opinion, from the perspective of color, the styles for Movkit and Pavtube are the best.

The comparison for price
    Everyone would like to get most reward with least spending. Here is a list form for comparison.
    Pavtube Cucusoft:29$
    Cucusoft:29.95$
    PQ :39.95$
    Super:43.95$
    Xilisoft:29$
    Movkit:29.95$

Pavtube DVD to iPod Converter, Xilisoft DVD to iPod Converter and Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter are pretty good on the conversion speed and output, if I have to give an opinion.
    Last edited by the gaffer; 04-28-2008 at 06:34 AM.