Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hey everyone

Default Hey everyone

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi to everyone... It's been quite a while since I've stopped by the forums here at oldversion.com. How's everyone been? I still see a lot of familiar names from when I was active way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by beanboy89 View Post
    Just thought I'd stop by and say hi to everyone... It's been quite a while since I've stopped by the forums here at oldversion.com. How's everyone been? I still see a lot of familiar names from when I was active way back when.
    Hey beanboy - lovely to see you're still kicking. Don't be a cactus and 'desert' us again!
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Administrator

hello beanboy89 greeeeeeeeaaatttt to see old names popping up and know people are still around,hope youve been keeping well and visit regular again.
    simply me

Super Moderator

Yea, its been a long time, then again, I am not always around as much these days either. Take Care

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by locustfurnace View Post
    Yea, its been a long time, then again, I am not always around as much these days either. Take Care
    thats true but its good to know we can message you for advice if needed
    simply me

Welcome home