Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Release Candiate 1

Default Old Lover is Pissed - Blames ABlix for his marital troubles

What's up? Please edit your post to have content otherwise I will need to remove it as it is not contributing anything constructive to either the administrators or members. Other than, well you may be confused...about something. That something doesn't help me though, I can't read your thoughts..just yet.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LRI41 View Post
    very confusing from a member who usually makes very useful posts with good content ?? you been dipping your biscuits in the whisky ??
    simply me

Damn you the gaffer. After your hilarious whiskey-drinking comment, I can no longer remove this thread in good conscience. Maybe he's using invisible ink to communicate his message?
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ABlix View Post
    Damn you the gaffer. After your hilarious whiskey-drinking comment, I can no longer remove this thread in good conscience. Maybe he's using invisible ink to communicate his message?
    appears i was maybe wrong,i dunked a whole large packet of digestive biscuits in whiskey last night and still couldnt work it out
    simply me

Best thread on OV

Release Candiate 1

Default ????????????????????

thanks The Gaffer for the PM, but I thought I should post here so I will not
    respond to you PM, but it prompted me to post this.

Well, I guess I should explain. I was a little annoyed when I posted this.

Either on 5-17-2209 or may be a day or so earlier some other "old guy"
    made a request under one of the other two sections of this Forum. I
    have forgotten which one, but he was an old geezer like I am. Anyway,
    he did not follow the guide lines in making his request /I am prettty
    sure that it has his first time here and I tried to be helpful by
    posting what I thought he wanted. What do you know both post
    were eliminated!!!!!! Gone as if they never existing !!!!!!

Administrator

hello LR141.
    thankyou for replying,i can see your point exactly and as this is posted here then i will try and clarify what i think may be the problem,i can assume the post was a reply to video copying/editing. of late it was continually becoming repeated spam,please refer to this thread http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=4924 to those of us who are here and sign in daily then it is obvious what is happening and a pattern emerges very quickly,a new user name pops up and asks the question and then another new user name pops up and answers with links to the same program over and over again,thing that makes it so obvious is the terminology used is the same every single time,perhaps those that visit occasionally would never notice but as i said those that are here daily giving up our time to try and help others notice it very quickly,if it was such a post you replied to then that could of been removed,if this is correct then please rest assured that in no way would I or anyone else for that matter aim to offend/annoy a good member of these forums.i myself do my best to help and such spam does not help anyone as im sure you will appreciate,i never remove anything unless i am 100% sure it is repeated spamming or links to unsuitable adult material etc.feel free to reply here or pm if you wish,regarding this or any matter,twist my arm a little and i may even supply the whiskey and biscuits.US old guys need to stick together
    simply me

Release Candiate 1

I don't remember what program it was and it really doesn't matter, i am over
    my snuff. But I am still wondering why AOL 9 Security Edition hasn't been posted
    since it is a better version that "Optimized" and I sent them both. I could also
    send AOL 9.1 but I really didn't like it and sent back to Security Ed.

Administrator

im sure if you sent in those apps they more than likely will be added at some point and ABLIX will maybe know more and reply when he next signs in.
    simply me