Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Need transfer software for Ipod

I have a bit problem that I would like to share…..I have recently bought a new ipod that’s going just fine….but I need to transfer the audio files to my computer and for this I need a transfer software.

Do you people have any ideas about this!!!!

Default Need transfer software for my Ipod!!!

I have used a few software for this….but recently I came across a one that was good at Ipod to pc . It was really helpful as it was not complicated in its use and Automatic detection of the hardware is enabled in the program to enable fast mode of conversion which helps in accelerating the transfer.

Cheers.

How to transfer iPod files and make iPhone Ringtone
    The following questions are asked frequently at answers.yahoo.
    Questions:
    1: How can I transfer my iPod files to another iPod, iTunes or how can I backup my iPod files to local Computer?
    2: How can I make my own iPhone Ringtone and transfer it to my iPhone directly without iTunes ?

Answers:
    1: If you want to transfer and backup your iPod files you can use iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer. It can transfer iPod to iPod, iPod to computer, ipod to iTunes easily.
    2: A professional iPhone Ringtone Maker can extract audio from video and convert audio to iPhone M4R audio and transfer the Ringtone made my yourself to your iPhone directly.
    Last edited by the gaffer; 10-23-2009 at 07:27 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary huge tutorial

Generally people are used different software and tools to make their work flow easy and systematic. You have to need software for Ipod. So for that i have one nice suggestion. Web Based Project Management provide really nice and systematic service.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by apple232 View Post
    How to transfer iPod files and make iPhone Ringtone
    The following questions are asked frequently at answers.yahoo.
    Questions:
    1: How can I transfer my iPod files to another iPod, iTunes or how can I backup my iPod files to local Computer?
    2: How can I make my own iPhone Ringtone and transfer it to my iPhone directly without iTunes ?

Answers:
    1: If you want to transfer and backup your iPod files you can use iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer. It can transfer iPod to iPod, iPod to computer, ipod to iTunes easily.
    2: A professional iPhone Ringtone Maker can extract audio from video and convert audio to iPhone M4R audio and transfer the Ringtone made my yourself to your iPhone directly.

I agree with you because I have already use iTunes sofware
    this is very easy

I agree with you because I have already use iTunes sofware
    this is very easy

I am using Aniosoft iBackup to transfer music from iPod to computer.a great third-party program which enables you to transfer music,movies, podcasts,TV shows,photoes from iPod/iPhone to iTunes and computer as audio files too. And both the backup in the storage device can be recovered and restored with no any change and no any risk.And the data in the iTunes is quite in accord with the iPod's data including its playlists,rating and etc.
    So this one is also an useful backup program for iPod/iPhone users. It's a necessary tool especially for iPod/iPhone users who happend to have a new computer and lose iTunes' data on the old ones.

I found the solution at Yahoo answers and i'll show it here since i'm a person who likes to spread words after using something amazing.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1001754AAON2E9
    Last edited by yoshimi821211; 12-28-2009 at 02:01 AM.

Default Re: Need transfer software for Ipod

Hello
    Free Downloads iPod To Computer sending Freeware. After you download the file, then right-click on the download files and choose “explore”, then you can locate your download files on your computer. ipod to PC

All The Best!
    Last edited by 1john01; 03-30-2010 at 02:24 AM.