Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default На Японию обрушилось землетрясение

На Японию обрушилось землетрясение
    10:52 / 14.6.2008
    Фото: Reuters
    1/1
    Фото: Reuters

В районе Тохоку на севере главного японского острова Хонсю произошло сильное землетрясение магнитудой 7 баллов. Эпицентр землетрясения находился на глубине 10 километров в префектуре Иватэ. Толчки ощущались даже в японской столице.
    http://www.dni.ru/incidents/2008/6/14/144054.html

For those of us that don't speak Russian, this means there was an Earthquake in Japan. Around 9 souls were crushed - and why is there no fund to help out the people in danger? How does one start one?

This is a bit off topic
    --

I feel that the U.S. should apologize to Japan for dropping Nagasaki.

Why did we have to drop the 2nd 1? I mean, what's done is done and perhaps it wasn't our fault, but should we apologize so as to not seem like we're total monsters?
    Last edited by OldVersion.com Admin; 06-15-2008 at 10:50 PM.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Super Moderator

I find it annoying, when most of the world states how much they hate the USA, for it policies on just about everything. Then when a disaster strikes, they turn to the USA and demand money, or become disgruntled when the USA does not pay some excessive amount to these countries.
    I don't see too many other countries helping the victims of disasters in the states.
    The USA is only a rich nation because it taxes its people rather highly.

Administrator

nagasaki was a terrible thing that will be remembered forever,fact is it was war,war doesnt decide whos right and whos wrong it merely decides whos left.
    simply me

I feel so bad whats happend in japan.....

All those quakes and they havent done anything to anyone!