Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: I need help

Default I need help

I have the newer version of yahoo messenger on my laptop. It isnt working right so I therefore removed it, but there is still something in my add/remove section and will not go off. It comes up with a message. I would like to know how to get rid of it so I may install the older version 7.5 Thanks

You can try to install TuneUp Utilities and use it to uninstall the messenger.
    If you only have the entry of the messenger in the add/remove section, you should use the "remove Entry" option from Tuneup. That will remove it from the Windows Add/Remove section.

All the best

Default Re:My Reply

I dont know if you have corrected this problem or not,and I know this is an old post, but with some versions of yahoo messenger, the program will no longer continue to work after a certain date. For instance, I was using yahoo messenger 7.0, but whenever I would sign in, I would get a system notification notice saying "this version of yahoo messenger will expire in July of 2009. Please upgrade to the latest version". Just letting you know.