Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hi, I've just found you,I have a couple of questions.

I have a Paint Shop Pro No6. After my old computer packed up it was backed up with the other programmes. I have just tried to put it on to my present PC and I get the message, Application failed to initialize properly[0xc0000006]. Can anyone help me?
    I also made a blue with my forum name in that I included my email address with it. How do I get this address off?

I am quite prepared to download the PSP 6 from Oldversion if the above cannot be installed. I presume that the old version is all complete and safe etc.

I also have an old copy of CorelDraw5 which includes Corel Paint,Chart,Show and Move. This is available if anyone needs it but how the hell I get it to them is another matter. Although I'm not exactly computer green the technical details leave me for dead so please be gentle.

Cheers Pompom

Administrator

The error 0xc0000006 Is most likely caused by an installation error,try uninstalling it and then install it again and t should be fine.All software from here is extensively checked before being added and yes it is safe if you want to download it.You can send in the corel draw files if you wish details of how to do this are listed in the bottom forum under submitting files to oldversion.Welcome and enjoy the forums.
    simply me