Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Instant artist

Hello all ,

I've been searching this s.ware for years but couldnt find it . It similar to print artist by sierra but it much older . i dont know how to describe this s.ware but its a graphic s.ware

If someone have this s.ware , plz upload it and share it with me. Tq very much

Here is a bit info abt Instant artist

Software name : Instant Artist aka winiart

Developer : Pixellite

Last edited by izidut; 07-21-2006 at 07:48 AM.

Please try the pinned topic in the request forum on how to request.

In your years of searching perhaps you discovered a website or developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Goslow
    Please try the pinned topic in the request forum on how to request.

In your years of searching perhaps you discovered a website or developer.
    Thats the problem , i've tried to search the developer n the site , but no info at all
    I've read yr rules on how to request , the problem is i cant find the info n not becoz i dont want to follow yr rules

What i can tell is it similar to sierra print artist but it is much older and the function is less compare to sierra print artist

I use it around 1997 with win95. The popular s.ware at that time is like harvard graphic and print shop. Hope u understand my problem

Ok , here is a bit of information abt instant artist

Instant Artist is a great Windows 3.x program like the famous "Print Shop" that can make signs, banners, greeting cards, and envelopes. And it runs and prints nicely under Wine.

Below is screenshots from the program

This is the website i got the info abt instant artist

http://toastytech.com/guis/wine.html
    Last edited by izidut; 07-21-2006 at 07:45 AM.

Additional info

This is the icon for instant artist

It is also known as winiart

This statement i quote from computing.net

" Instant Artist has been purchased by Sierra. It is now called Print Artist and is one of my all time favorite programs "

This is i quote from someone else :

" Instant Artist " is the original name of what is now " Print Artist ", produced by Sierra. There are several versions available. It was originally produced by
    ' Pixellite ' , and has changed publishers through the years, as well as changing name.
    Last edited by izidut; 07-21-2006 at 07:44 AM.

They arent my rules, but forum guidelines to help you to help us to help you.

The more information you provide the more likelyhood of getting a result your happy with,if you are unable to provide the information it is better to say so than to say nothing.

The Howto Request an App form is provided to ensure the information is in a reasonable format.

If it is the same ware (I think so)as
    AutoDesk InstantArtist

You can possibly purchase it here or download a useable demo of Autodesk InstantArtist Demo here

I have currently found no links for a "Pixellite Instant Artist" which I suspect would be retailware,
    no retailware is supplied on O.V.com.

A link for winiart (pending),however the server is temporarily restricted & so I am unable to determine the suitability of this ware.

They arent my rules, but forum guidelines to help you to help us to help you.

The more information you provide the more likelyhood of getting a result your happy with,if you are unable to provide the information it is better to say so than to say nothing.

The Howto Request an App form is provided to ensure the information is in a reasonable format.

If it is the same ware (I think so)as
    AutoDesk InstantArtist

You can possibly purchase it here or download a useable demo of Autodesk InstantArtist Demo here

I have currently found no links for a "Pixellite Instant Artist" which I suspect would be retailware,
    no retailware is supplied on O.V.com.

A link for winiart (pending),however the server is temporarily restricted & so I am unable to determine the suitability of this ware.

I know abt the rules , n thanks again 4 the reminder
    Thanks 4 yr effort 4 helping but unfortunately , the software that u provide me is not the same as pixelitte instant artist , but thanks for the effort anyway

Maybe as u said earlier its a retailware or maybe the program itself is not available anymore on the net nowdays , who knows

Thanks again

The winiart link is also AutoDesk's wares

The winiart link is also AutoDesk's wares
    Do u know where can find this software , the full version one and i can download it 4 free ?

Just asking if there is one , thanks

Quote Originally Posted by izidut View Post
    Do u know where can find this software , the full version one and i can download it 4 free ?
    Just asking if there is one , thanks
    Yes,I think so yes,yes.
    Put all the files in one folder then doudle click the setup file ,installsInstant Artist v1.01 from pixilite group owned by Autodesk, however I think it is retail so I wont post the link unless I have information to the contrary.