Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default software Extract numbers fax from alphanumeric

I need a software that can extract telephone/fax numbers from an alphanumeric and a software that can extract the fax numbers from the search engines please don't delete this. Thanks old version.

A friend sent this page to me that contain a lot of telephone, fax numbers and alphabet all I need is a website or software that I can use to extract only the fax or telephone numbers and also a software that extract only fax and telephone numbers from alphanumeric please reply if you have idea about this thanks.
    Last edited by mandate; 11-17-2008 at 05:44 AM. Reason: No answer to my question yet

Administrator

Your posts were removed due to you posting them in more than one forum,as you posted in 3 different places for the same thing this is viewed as spam and removed,i have also moved this post to the correct board as it is a request,please when requesting software use this forum,also note the use of bold capitals in your post is not classed as polite,Many view this as offensive and hence ignore such requests.welcome to oldversion and hope you enjoy the forums.
    simply me

Default thanks

Thanks gaffer guess I posted more than once because I don't really know how to go about it is my first time, hope I enjoy it and get an answer to my request.