Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Windows NT 4.0 (All) Service Packs

I am having great difficulty in finding service packs 2-6a for Windows NT 4.0. I've done hours of Google searching and still nothing. Does anybody have any working links that lead to some service packs? And please do not provide any Microsoft links, I've checked them all and they don't work since they stopped supporting NT a long time ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Steven
    Last edited by the gaffer; 02-04-2009 at 06:39 AM. Reason: REMOVED ENLARGED SECTIONS OF TEXT.

Administrator

Adding large capital text is considered as shouting,as well as being impolite,not an ideal way to ask for Help.welcome to the forums.
    simply me

Default petty petty petty

Quote Originally Posted by the gaffer View Post
    Adding large capital text is considered as shouting,as well as being impolite,not an ideal way to ask for Help.welcome to the forums.
    Actually, I wasn't being rude or shouting. The large text was just emphasizing the fact that I didn't want any Microsoft links as they haven't worked for quite some time. I've used plenty of forums before, and never have I had someone correct one of my postings. Guess this is an uptight one. Great.

Administrator

I wasnt implying you were being rude,i made the point of Enlarged text and capital letters are viewed as shouting and considered impolite.enjoy the forums and hope you find your updates,someone will most likely come along and know of working links
    simply me

Release Candiate 2

Default another cheap windows trcik but it works

ok you mihgt not have tried this do a search for windows 2000 pro service packs or the rollup for 1-4 it was built onthe same shell as nt 4.0 and they should work they have for me

Those links don't work - they go to Microsoft and then fail.

You could try going to vorck.com/windows and looking for contact information. It's run by a computer consultant (well known for promoting and teaching the deletion of IE from the Windows installer) who is unlikely to laugh at you for using NT.