Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default How to watch swf flash movie on my mobile phone?

Hi, All!
    What programs would you recommend to convert swf files to 3gp with the best quality.. I once used a swf to 3gp converter and like 10% of the file was left and it was out of synch…I was very disappointed..so I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions?
    PS:Well, I found a lot of swf converters, but I don’t have time to test them one by one. I need YOUR advice.

Any help will be much appriciated!

Administrator

Always worth using the Search button,I found this thread with many listings in it http://forum.oldversion.com/general-...ideos-3gp.html
    simply me

How about iWisoft swf to 3gp converter?
    The quality of the trial version looks good.
    Last edited by jewel; 09-07-2009 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
    Hi, All!
    What programs would you recommend to convert swf files to 3gp with the best quality.. I once used a swf to 3gp converter and like 10% of the file was left and it was out of synch…I was very disappointed..so I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions?
    PS:Well, I found a lot of swf converters, but I don’t have time to test them one by one. I need YOUR advice.

I had bad experience too!
    I have tried out many 3gp converters and they turned out to be suck! It seems that some of the frames were dropped!

Is it because 3gp is a high compress file?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse
    Any help will be much appriciated!
    http://www.media-convert.com is very good

Welcome ashore wenling85!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
    Hi, All!
    I only use Wondershare flash to video converter, it works easily and have had no issues

Hi ,

I have tried out many 3gp converters and they turned out to be suck! It seems that some of the frames were dropped!

Banned

Hi there, Would a new spammer like me be welcome here?
    Last edited by The Doctor; 08-24-2009 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Invisible links removed