Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default please help me~~

i want myie3.2 (en),but i can't find it.who can help me?thx
    myie3.2 mainpage can't open it
    Last edited by the gaffer; 04-04-2009 at 06:23 AM. Reason: please give details this post has little meaning

Welcome to the site

MyIE3.2de was the FIRST browser i had used in that series and i loved it like crazy!!!

If you liked MyIE3.2 try this version,this is the one i use now! (MyIE2 9.27.68) -- BEST MYIE VERSION EVER! (MyIE2 (LAST VERSION BEFORE NAME CHANGE TO MAXTHON))

Ill see if i can find 3.2 for you

EDIT:

Here is 3.2f

ftp://ftp.isu.edu.tw/Windows/softkin...tw/myie32f.zip

You can probably find a language.ini CONFIG file for ENGLISH

Good luck!
    Last edited by The Dude; 04-07-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Welcome to the site

MyIE3.2de was the FIRST browser i had used in that series and i loved it like crazy!!!

If you liked MyIE3.2 try this version,this is the one i use now! (MyIE2 9.27.68) -- BEST MYIE VERSION EVER! (MyIE2 (LAST VERSION BEFORE NAME CHANGE TO MAXTHON))

Ill see if i can find 3.2 for you

EDIT:

Here is 3.2f

ftp://ftp.isu.edu.tw/Windows/softkin...tw/myie32f.zip

You can probably find a language.ini CONFIG file for ENGLISH

Good luck!
    thx.but i just want myie3.2(en)
    the myie3.2 language isn't use the .ini file,=.=!

I found it buddy! (Your like me,you know what you like and you dont want anything else )

3.2e -- Boy i havent seen this IN ALONG TIME!!

http://anonym.to?http://www.aumha.or...loads/myie.zip

I might just set this up like I had it before!!

I found it buddy! (Your like me,you know what you like and you dont want anything else )

3.2e -- Boy i havent seen this IN ALONG TIME!!

http://anonym.to?http://www.aumha.or...loads/myie.zip

I might just set this up like I had it before!!
    HAHA.VERY THX.I have download it.
    would you tell me how did you find it?

I was actually looking for it before your message here and i gave up..

Then i started looking again when i saw this thread

Only thing i dislike about 3.2 (now that i have MyIE2 9.27.68) is it does not AUTO SYNC your computer clock...... (My clock seems to lose time so having the browser keep it synced is very nice)

This is the LAST version of the MyIE2 series,next version was named "Maxthon" and i dont like it as much (All the newer ones are not as good as what i have)

I used MyIE3.2 for ALONG TIME then tried the NEW MyIE2 versions and the last one called "MyIE2" is the one i like the best

I like 3.2 also

What happend to your other copy of 3.2 my friend?

I was actually looking for it before your message here and i gave up..

Then i started looking again when i saw this thread

Only thing i dislike about 3.2 (now that i have MyIE2 9.27.68) is it does not AUTO SYNC your computer clock...... (My clock seems to lose time so having the browser keep it synced is very nice)

This is the LAST version of the MyIE2 series,next version was named "Maxthon" and i dont like it as much (All the newer ones are not as good as what i have)

I used MyIE3.2 for ALONG TIME then tried the NEW MyIE2 versions and the last one called "MyIE2" is the one i like the best

I like 3.2 also

What happend to your other copy of 3.2 my friend?
    my 3.2 is lost,those days i download maxthon,but it's crash always,i can't use it normal.so.....

I looked @ one of the "MAXTHON" versions and it looked like garbage so i deleted it and stayed with the last version of "MyIE2"

I started with this project with MyIE3.2de (The same version you like) and i didnt move from 3.2de until some of the MyIE2 versions came out and they were even BETTER than 3.2de.. Then the last version of "MyIE2" is the one i have stayed with