Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good 80's music

Default Good 80's music

Does anyone know where I could find some good online radio stations that play the 80's music?I am looking for ones that mainly play the 80's music, not mixed with today's hits or other junk.

Welcome......

'80s reloaded' IS YOUR BEST FRIEND (My favourite 80s stream)

www.007audio.com/hi.asx

Here's a list of some 80s internet radio stations, though I'm not sure of their quality: http://www.80smusiccentral.com/80iradio.html

On the topic of 80s music, there's an incredibly creepy song from the 80s called "Pizza Face" by a duo called "Barnes and Barnes". While it couldn't exactly be called a good song by traditional standards, it certainly makes for interesting viewing. I say "viewing" as you really need to see the video for full effect. Look for it on YouTube.
    Last edited by curlycrouton; 05-13-2009 at 03:07 AM.

In my opinion all other streams than what i listed FALL SHORT..

80s reloaded is it

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm gonna look at them.Found myself a couple of them but not really satisfied with the music they have,it's kinda mixed or not for my taste.
    I don't suppose you have any idea if there's a way I could listen to these internet radios on my phone?
    As for that song, it's ..omg eeeewwww.This pizza face song is horrible, if you ask me, how the heck did you find it?

Quote Originally Posted by henrytyme
    Thanks for the suggestions, I'm gonna look at them.Found myself a couple of them but not really satisfied with the music they have,it's kinda mixed or not for my taste.
    You will most likely love the one i posted

awesome 80's from 181.fm is pretty nice.the one the dude posted also seems great, didn't know about that one.
    I think it depends on the phone you have if you can listen to online radios on it, there probably must be some apps you can install.But wouldn't it be simpler to just record the web radios you like?

Gold

Last.fm - Listen to free music with internet radio and the largest music catalogue online

check out their radio, you specify what you're looking for.

Hey thanks, last fm seems pretty good.But about that recording radios, I must admit it never crossed my mind,but is that possible?With what?

Just use one of those apps for recording this type of radios, it's actually quite simple.Just choose what you want, record and you have exactly the music you want.You could try Radiotracker, it's the one I've been using.