Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roboform

Qbert

Thanks a lot for finding this old thread, locustfurnace! I tried searching, but didn't find anything.

pye

Program Name: roboform
    Current version:
    Desired versions:?
    Description: like mediamavin posted back in 2003! i want to get hold of old version (don't know v number)roboform which doesn't limit passcards to 10 on free trial. i had it on old pc, now got a new one but didn't check which v i had....

Release Candiate 1

pye Posted: Jun 2 2005, 06:04 PM

Program Name: roboform
    Current version:
    Desired versions:?
    Description: like mediamavin posted back in 2003! i want to get hold of old version (don't know v number)roboform which doesn't limit passcards to 10 on free trial. i had it on old pc, now got a new one but didn't check which v i had

AI RoboForm 4.6.8 (last uncrippled Freeware version) OS: Win9x/ME/NT/2000/XP

http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/page7.html

Default Roboform 4.6.8 the BEST Free old version

First of all - I have to say that I would gladly pay a subscription fee to be able to continue to come here to OLD VERSION.com to enable me to download the good free old programs. it's all about money these days, and this will come to be the only place where we will be able to find older good download links to get these programs, in the very near future. Remember to bookmark this site!

About ROBOFORM; I have tried almost every version. and I am a member of SO many places, I honestly do not know what I would do without it. Instead of paying THEM a fee because I love it so much, I try to send business their way by word of mouth, banner links to their site and posts like this...
    AI ROBOFORM 4.6.8 is the very best older version that you can use for free because you can save unlimited passwords and form fillers. I have over 65 password and login names that it saves for me right now...

Here is a link to the download for Version 4.6.7 of AI ROBOFORM: (just in case OldVersion decides to remove Version 4.6.8 one day)
    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Automation_Utilities/AI_RoboForm.html

...But for now, you can still find AI ROBOFORM Version 4.6.8 here on OldVersion.com I do believe.

Thanks for all you forum posters for the awesome advice. THIS is where I located the download to begin with by using Google search...it lead me RIGHT HERE!

See ya in cyber heaven one day I guess!
    TTownRobin
    Last edited by ttownrobin; 07-19-2007 at 01:40 AM. Reason: spelled word wrong/spellcheck missed it

Default RoboForm 5.0.3

Anyone know where I can get this version?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jimb11 View Post
    Anyone know where I can get this version?
    welcome to oldversion jim this pinned topic http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1245 please when making requests follow this topic and always do a search before posting as most apps have been asked for and covered before and it saves us having to keep continually moving and merging posts into existing threads.enjoy the forums.
    simply me

Program Name: Roboform
    Current version: 6.9
    Desired versions: 5.0.3
    Description: form filler

As for me,i prefer LoginTrap.It’s tool can capture every login events.I use this tool and I know who logs on my Mac. It’s really good program. Try)

Release Candiate 1

Default RoboForm

Quote Originally Posted by jimb11 View Post
    Program Name: Roboform
    Website: Password Manager, Form Filler, Password Management | RoboForm
    Current version: 6.9
    Desired versions: 5.0.3
    Description: form filler
    Jimb 11, I know that Old Apps has the following versions and I also
    sent them 5/7/0. but I didn't keep them back them or may be I wasn't using it when 5.0.3 came out

RoboForm 5.7.6 (1.8 MB)

RoboForm 5.7.5 (1.8 MB) (17 July, 2004)
    Last edited by the gaffer; 07-26-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: please do not post links to sites that copy the concept of oldversion.com.