Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default vista home prem and win mx

hi all,i have been using win mx for years i recently lost my 500gb hdd with my win mx and lots of other stuff to a hideous electrical surge,i have been trying to download the right version for these new pcs with vista on them but have had no luck making them work correctly,can anyone help with which version i should be using?and is there a free download site for it?all my pcs connect via wirelss to my bigpond router many thanks in advance if you can help me cheers voy.

Administrator

Old versions of win mx didnt connect straight off the install,there was a work around for this that has been covered before,try searching the forums in past threads for this info.Whether they would work with vista i cannot confirm as i do not use this app.
    Last edited by the gaffer; 07-04-2009 at 08:58 AM.
    simply me

Default Fixed:)

hi all,well took advice from the other post in there and downloaded frostwire,installed with no fuss working downloading and playing as we speak thanks to all who took the time to help.will report if any problems arise cheers and thanks voyboy.