Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Arcsoft Photostudio 5 wanted - Full Version only

I am trying to purchase the full version of Arcsoft Photostudio 5 which I have just learnt has been deleted, presumably due to the release of Arcsoft Photostudio 6.

Can anyone advise where I can purchase the full version of Arcsoft Photostudio 5 for a reasonable price - somewhere between £10 to £20. I am not interested in purchasing Arcsoft Photostudio 6 as it is too expensive.

I have tried the usual Google searches and discovered that trial versions are available. I already possess a trial version and tried to purchase it, but was told by ‘Arcsoft’ that they could not sell it to me as it has been deleted.

I did receive this software for free when I bought my Canoscan Lide 80 scanner but have since mislaid the CD. I did try contacting ‘Canon’ for a copy of the CD and am waiting there response.

I even found a website that will sell it for $14.95 (Buy ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5 Download) but it does not let me purchase it nor will it allow me to email them. Again I believe this is because the product has been deleted.

I’ve even tried EBAY but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Arcsoft Photostudio

Hello,
    I also bought a Canon camera which came with the free Arcsoft Photostudio disc. My PC has been wiped and re loaded - but I can't find the Arcsoft disc.

I've had the same "no luck" with Google, Arcsoft or Canon.

Did you manage to get hold of a disc - or a download?
    (Or even a postal 'borrow'?)
    Kind regards,
    Paul