Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default yahoo toolbar, and download stuff help

I recently ran into problems uploading and downloading...

First up, I'm using XP.

I use IDM to download some videos from an old frien doff mediafire. However, the file is short in length, but quite big in size, almost 80+ MB.

And it used to be okay when I download from MF(mediafire), however, recently I try downloading and can only download the small files........ From other servers like Megaupload it is the same. I keep getting errors. Like MF, the error it gave me was something... "The host force close...." or something like that. This does not happen in my laptop.

And from MU it keep getting "Limit Exceeded" when I have not downloaded anything off MU this month.

Now for Yahoo TOolbar.

I'm not sure, but a while ago I installed the new 2.0 for Firefox. I knew I should not have done that................ and now it has some problems.
    Out of a sudden, a the sequence of my apps messed up on the toolbar. I cannot access my bookmarks from the toolbar, there are only three things under "bookmarks" which are "save this page, go to bookmarks and tools". I had a huge list under it and now it is gone. I don't want to go to "BOOKMARKS" page everytime I want to go somewhere.
    This does not happen in IE.

I tried to rearrange the sequence of the apps but no apps appears for me to arrange, the "add apps" also seemed to take forever. This happens in both IE and FF.

My old one on my laptop(vista) was 1.6.6. And it works fine.

I am suspecting something from my CPU. As mine is a new one. I don't want any trouble with it.......................

I really need help........ It is fairly weird taht I also canot upload big files........... Me and my friend were exchanging vids of us... and I found out this happened.