Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default How Do I actualy edit my page and use this tool.

Sorry for being stupid but I want to edit something for a game I play and Im not sure how I actually implement this to work. So can some1 please tell me how I get the page up to edit it. I dont see any links that allow me to edit anythink.

Thanks.

Administrator

hi there.
    please add content and explain what you are asking,what tool are you refering to ???if the post is not updated with further details it will be removed as we cannot understand what you are asking.
    simply me

Ok

Basically I have a game I play. And I want to change my profile stats on it. So how do I edit and change those stats using the link provided. Do I have to go to the game itself and then put in the URL link then begin to edit.

Ok I have figured out how to do it. But how do I make the changes stick, because every time I refresh it goes back to the original stats.

Administrator

are you refering to the tool and editing the web page as mentioned in this thread http://forum.oldversion.com/general-...y-webpage.html if so then please read the whole thread as it was asked and explained in that thread.
    simply me

Beta

Trying to cheat on online games ? -.-