Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Wrong Adobe Reader

Recently downloaded and installed Adobe REader 9.1.3 . this should not have happened because we do not have enough space for it.(205.00 Mb) I would like to uninstall it and use an older version. Can I simply uninstall this in my control panel and pick Acrobat Reader 8.11 for example?

Release Candiate 2

Default adobe issue

yes you can do this but you will also have to go into the c/prgramfiles directoryand delete teh adobe folder or it wil seee that there was an newer version and prevent the install
    after deletingthe folder reboot then grab the older version and installit

Beta

You'd better free up some room on your drive, and if that really isn't possible, add a new one / replace it with a larger one.

Quote Originally Posted by hzgma View Post
    Recently downloaded and installed Adobe REader 9.1.3 . this should not have happened because we do not have enough space for it.(205.00 Mb) I would like to uninstall it and use an older version...
    Why not abandon Adobe altogether and go for the often recommended Foxit Reader - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com ,its smaller, faster, easy to use and doesn't try to take over your system like most Adobe wares.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Constance View Post
    You'd better free up some room on your drive, and if that really isn't possible, add a new one / replace it with a larger one.
    I don't get your post on this post are you sure about it

Beta

Well if one has less than 250 megs free room on his system drive nowadays, that's becoming quite a critical situation...