Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Image encryption: the way to protect private images

Image encryption: the way to protect private images

Do you still upload your private images to Facebook or Myspace without image encryption? Do you still keepprivate images in your PC under no image encryption? IF the answer is yes, then your privacy is not far from being leaked out.
    Cyber spies are everywhere, they keep their eyes glued on us and shadowed us permanently. If you are not cautious, your after-bath image might be the desktop of a strange man’s computer the next day. In the cyber era, our private images are at risk . Facebook provides a wonderful community to show off your charm and glamour and also a fine community to make friends, however, it make your privacy beyond control. Your images habits and deeds are transparent for them. It seems that we’re hiding nothing from them.
    What a terrible paradox. I want to exhibit my images with my friend but my images are not desirable to be view by an unwanted man. What should I do to protect my images?
    There are a few ways to conceal image files from someone else’s eyes. First of all try such a simple and ancient method as manual shielding of the monitor from the enemy’s eyes using your own body, hands or cloth; also there are other, more serious ways. For example, the most common and unsafe way is to mark file attribute as “hidden” for a file you want to protect. But you know that this is the dusty answer because it could be just a naive beginner who takes on trust that trick
    Another way is to use some intricate programs for image encryption, i.e. setting passwords for your images or restricting of access to files for unauthorized users. Xlinksoft Picture Encryption developed by xlinksoft.com is the very software that meets your demands of image encryption.
    Xlinksoft Picture Encryption is professional image encryption software which can encrypt all image formats like BMP, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG and ICO file, TIF file, etc. It provides perfect function of picture encryption. It's the easy-to-use picture encryption software that can encrypt and decrypt nearly all types of images with few limits. Changing the background color of interface is available and setting the output path is also up to you. High speed download and safe install without any plug-ins and viruses.

Just download it and have a try of the image encryption software.

http://xlinksoft.com/picture-encrypt...ml?tag=install