Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Lotus Amipro Forgotten Password

Hello all. You've probably heard this one a few times before but this is my first time!

I have some old .sam documents, made on Lotus Amipro 3.1 and being cautious, I password protected them. Having now installed Amipro, I am unable to open them because I have completely forgotten the passwords.

The documents haven't been opened since 1998 and I cannot for the life of me remember what was in my head at the time to remember the passwords.

I have seen a company called pwcrack on the web who, for a fee of $100 or so, will crack your files if you send them. But these are private and personal documents (my diary for one) and I really don't want to send them away.

So is there any solution or piece of software that I could use at home to crack/decrypt my old documents? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.