Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default software for D-Link 624 please

hi guys please i need help i cant find the CD and i cant find it on line software for D-Link 624 i need it disperatly please

Administrator

I can only hazard a guess due to lack of details,is it the software for the d-link 624 router you are requesting ???

D-Link DI-624 Firmware v.1.25 download
    simply me

Default thank u

thank u so much for ur help but i couldn't download the file they are in bin format or zipped i really dont know how to install it please could u simplify the process for me i'm really beginner at all this lol thank you

Default hi

here is the firmware from the suport site D-link website it is the same one u give me now i just want to know how to install it lol

http://www.dlink.com/products/?tab=3...624&rev=DI-624

Beta

I guess it must have some kind of web interface with an admin restricted area, from there it must be possible to upload it the firmware so that it reprograms itself with it. At least that's the case on some network printers I've seen.
    If not, well must be explained somewhere in the manual, which itself must be available on D-link's http or ftp site.

Default thank u

thank you yes i uploaded the manual from the site i was told to try to burn it into a cd so i tried with POWERISO and it siad (the file format is invalid or unsupported) even tho i have checked all the formats in the power iso and i know the file format it is supported i'm sure

so i really dont know what is wrong with the file ?

Default her is the files name

here is the files names ( DI624_Ax_BETA_Firmware_125 )

and that is how it shows on poweriso ( di-624a_125_nml )

and dont understand why it is not in a format that power iso would support ?