Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Ultima Linux

Default Ultima Linux

Yes, I want the newest version, but where can I download it at?

Administrator

DistroWatch.com: Ultima Linux Please would of been a nice addition to your post,like some software manners are freeware
    simply me

Are you an Aspie or something?, because asking someone to say "please' when posting a message asking for something on a message board that exists for the most part to ask for things, is an incredibly odd thing to do; it would be odd even if it was on a regular message board like <a herf="http://www.interordi.com/mboard">Interordi</a>, because you are not asking any specific human being to do anything, you are just asking, "Does anyone know/have...?"

Anyway I posted this message after going to that site. The link you gave, as well as any other easy-to-find links on that page, simply tell you that ultimalinux.com is the home page, and ultimalinux.com no longer exists. The hard-to-find link I found that was listed as where one would download from, just listed a REALLY LONG list of links which I at first thought were individual files (obviously, Windows users are not going to be used to such a thing, so, if it had been true, it would be a bad idea!), until I noticed that the extensions on the files were *.iso (good thing that in this case the human looking at them just happened to know more file extensions then the average computer user!, and also that it was not someone looking for a dual-boot and not even thinking of CDs!), so when it finally became evident that this WAS a legitmate page to download the install from... the file was corrupted and would not complete the download (error given in the middle of downloading it).

So, that is why I came to post on this message board about it... I believe that distrowatch is where I found out about the software's existence.

Administrator

basic manners cost nothing and are surprisingly easy to use,obviously that is if you have them installed Ultima Linux - Download - Linux Freedom
    simply me