Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default hello name is tony did a dell pc restore but cant see waht to do next?

had some very bad virus had the guys at geekpolice get rid of it but before they were done left and my gpa restarted computer now it just says
    THE LOGON USER INTERFACE DLL FAILED TO LOAD

CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR TO REPLACE THE DLL OR RESTORE THE DLL OR RESTORE THE ORIGINAL DLL.

did a dell pc restore from computer but screen has been out for awhile now can only see very little its dark but my other lcd i had hooked up to it is not recieving anything might be the driver after restore but see very little can anyone help with step by step instructions cant really see anthing on there plz?

Administrator

hi.
    slow down a little and be more specific,you say youve done a dell restore from computer ??? do you mean you used system restore ??? or do you mean from the dell restore cd ???? if you have used a dell restore cd then i wouldnt think the problem was a driver issue,unless the graphics card is not the original one.please explain clearly how you done the restore operation
    simply me

Release Candiate 1

I mught be a little late in hhelping to try to solve your problem, but you may get an answer at this link

Windows XP from A-Z